I’ve taken some of the best elements of my one-on-one sessions to offer a virtual event format as an affordable option where more people can benefit and participate. Additionally, when we gather together we create a magnified and amplified healing field to elevate everyone registered for the event.
Similar to an individual session, I will be guiding everyone and participants will be in receiving mode—listening and relaxing (with your camera on or off depending on your comfort level).
While the Soul Healing Event format isn’t as personalized as a one-on-one session, it can be an affordable self-care option, offering a powerful way to release blocks and move forward.
You can use Soul Healing Events as a stand-alone option, use it to reinforce and prolong the one-on-one work we’ve done together in the past, or provide an intro that may lead to one-on-one sessions. We can also build on the work we do in the Soul Healing Event setting by personalizing it just for you in an individual session.
Because we are all interconnected, virtual or distance healing transcends time and physical location, similar to the oneness state that can be accessed during meditation, being in nature, or during peak performance or flow states. You can read more about how distance healing works and what you will experience in this Beginner’s Guide to Distance Healing.
Each Soul Healing Event is centered around different intuitively-guided themes. I receive channeled guidance around what will be most beneficial for participants related to each theme.
For these Soul Healing Events, all participants are in receiving mode. What does this mean?
- I’ll be leading and guiding you through the session so you only need to listen.
- Your job is to relax, sitting for the first part and then lying down or leaning back comfortably on a bed, sofa, or comfy chair.
- No one will see you unless you want to have your camera on, and no one will hear you. We’ll use the chat as an optional way to communicate, and you’ll only hear and see me guiding you throughout the session.
- Interaction is minimal and completely optional.
- You can have your camera on or off, depending on your comfort level and preference.
Yes, custom Virtual Soul Healing Events for businesses and teams offer a powerful resource for well-being and self care. Popular themes include stress relief, confidence-building, and boosting creativity.
Want to find out more? Get in touch: deborah[@]centertruehealth.com