The focus of this Soul Healing Recording is to help you if you:
- Feel out of balance in certain areas of your life
- Suffer from being too busy with a never-ending To Do list
- Put others first at the expense of yourself
- Have habits or behaviors that serve as a substitute for true nourishment (food, alcohol, binge-watching, social media, etc.)
- Feel disconnected or lonely
- Find it hard to make time to do things that spark joy
- Want an affordable self-care option you can listen to again
Potential Benefits to Look For & Notice:
- Inspired to take good care of yourself
- Able to release habits & behaviors that don’t nurture you
- Confidently connected to what you truly need
- Brighter and lighter
- More centered and grounded
- Balanced in your relationships with yourself & others
Time Stamps for the Recording:
[Time Stamp Mini-Movement Exercise Snack]
[Time Stamp Technique]
[Time Stamp Intention Setting]
[Time Stamp Deep Soul Healing]
Journal Prompt, Musings, & Other Explorations:
Get Creative: How can you connect with your creative self? What kinds of activities help you feel brighter? Dance, paint, write, sing, redecorate, arrange flowers, listen to inspiring music, play with your dog…. Pick the audience that best supports you–your best friend, your pet, your favorite planet, your ancestors. Tune into the spirit of your dream. Laugh and have fun!
News Fast: Take a week off from the news and/or social media. Reassess what your intake is–do you need to make changes to your media diet?
Look Fabulous: What colors, textures of fabric, accessories, nail polish, shoes, etc. help you feel bright? Color plays such an important part in our mood. Pay attention to the colors you’re drawn to or wear frequently–what works, what’s ready to transform? Play with this and feel beautiful.
Find Your Tribe: Who feels good to be around? Where can you be comfortably you? (This includes who you connect with/follow on social media, who you listen to, read, or watch.) Get discriminating. Add your light to the light of the people that feel good to be around.
Flower Essences for Nourishing Yourself:
Here are some specific flower essence suggestions to support you with our theme:
Agrimony for needing to stay busy–eating, drinking, partying and not being alone– to keep anxiety at bay
Centaury for finding it hard to say no and put yourself first
Chestnut Bud to help you change repeating patterns
Star of Bethlehem to realign your soul/heart/mind/body
Vervain for having too much to do and not being able to sleep because of it
Willow for feeling resentful that you don’t have time for yourself
Here’s an expanded FAQs on how to take flower essences, where to purchase, and more:
Info on Flower Essences
These are all options for integrating the Soul Healing. Pick 1 or 2, there’s no right or wrong way. Have fun!