The focus of this Soul Healing Event is to help you if you:
- Feel burned out, depressed, or stuck
- Experience a lack of passion or purpose
- Have trouble expressing yourself
- Feel flat or unimaginative
- Come up against writer’s block or other creative block
- Want an affordable self-care option you can listen to again
Potential Benefits to Look For & Notice:
- Freedom & joy in your daily life
- Inspired & motivated around projects or goals
- Innovative & visionary
- Connected to your creative, imaginative self
- In alignment with manifesting what you want
Heart Breathing Technique:
How to do the Heart-Breathing Technique to get out of your head and into your creative heart. Here’s more about how it works and why it’s so effective.
Journal Prompt, Musings, & Other Explorations:
Use a Tarot deck or Oracle cards: Have fun using cards as a journal prompt to connect to your intuition and creativity. Here are some of my favorite decks.
Collage or Paint: You could also use the cards as a prompt for collaging or painting.
Transform Your Surroundings: Paint a wall or do something to bring beauty into your home–fresh flowers, candles, a mini-altar to honor your creativity.
Day Dream: Have a cup of tea, get cozy and comfortable, and set aside a few minutes to daydream.
Read a Book on Creativity:
I love the 6-week program in the classic book, The Artist’s Way, and here are additional books on creativity.
Take Yourself On An Artist’s Date:
- Visit a museum
- Walk in nature
- Explore an art supply store
- Visit a plant nursery, garden, or florist
- Have fun in a pet store
- Wander through a fabric shop
- Pop into a bakery
- Go to a movie
Flower Essences for Creativity & Joy:
Here are some specific flower essence suggestions to support you with our theme:
Elm for overwhelm related to a big creative project or goal
Larch for confidence
Wild Rose when you’re feeling stuck
Clematis to bring your creative dreams into reality
Hornbeam for feeling mentally exhausted
Here’s an expanded FAQs on how to take flower essences, where to purchase, and more:
Info on Flower Essences
These are all options for integrating the Soul Healing. Pick 1 or 2, there’s no right or wrong way. Have fun!