How Fast Will I See Results?
If you’re dealing with a specific issue or health challenge, consider booking three sessions as a starting point. Deborah will create a treatment plan just for you. As a rule, acute conditions tend to balance faster than chronic ones.
Hypnosis sessions usually take a maximum of 6-8 sessions (sometimes more or less depending on the issue), and Deborah can make an assessment at the end of your first session.
How Does Booking a Session Work?
- Book online or call or email Deborah.
- Sessions can be booked for 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes, and can be for Reiki, Hypnosis, Tao Hands, flower essences, or a combination.
- The first Hypnosis session is 90 minutes.
Thank you so much for the hypnosis session. I have been feeling really good since, it’s amazing how fast you can see results!"— Georgiana L.
When and where does Deborah see clients for private sessions?
- Day and evening sessions are available Monday through Wednesday, noon-6:30pm EST.
- Deborah works with clients from all over the world and all sessions are virtual using Zoom or by phone. You can read more about how virtual sessions work for Distance Reiki or Online Hypnosis.
How is payment handled?
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Or pay online for sessions or gift certificates.
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment, please give 24-hour notice or you will be charged for the appointment.
Does insurance cover Reiki, Tao Hands, or Hypnosis sessions?
Very occasionally Flexspending will cover sessions or clients find they’re covered by their insurance, so it’s worth checking with yours to see if it’s covered (and if so, Deborah can give you a receipt for reimbursement).
Read on for additional resources and information.