How Fast Will I See Results?
The immediate effects of a session can last several days. Receiving sessions regularly provides deeper balancing and longer-lasting benefits (many clients book a session once a month).
If you’re dealing with a specific issue or health challenge, consider booking three sessions as a starting point. Deborah will create a treatment plan just for you. As a rule, acute conditions tend to balance faster than chronic ones.
Hypnosis sessions usually take a maximum of 5 or 6 sessions (sometimes more or less depending on the issue), and Deborah can make an assessment at the end of your first session.
How Does Booking a Session Work?
- Book online or call or email Deborah.
- Sessions can be booked for 60, 90, or 120 minutes, and can be for Reiki, Hypnosis, Reflexology, or a combination.
- The first Hypnosis session is 90 minutes.
Thank you so much for the hypnosis session. I have been feeling really good since, it’s amazing how fast you can see results!"— Georgiana L., Union Square, NYC
When and where does Deborah see clients for private sessions?
- Day and evening sessions are available Monday through Wednesday, noon-6:30pm.
- Sessions take place at 135 West 29th Street, Suite 604A (between 6th & 7th Avenue).
- Deborah also does remote sessions for Distance Reiki or Online Hypnosis.
How is payment handled?
- Payment is due at the time of service in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
- Or pay online for sessions, packages, or gift certificates.
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment, please give 24-hour notice or you will be charged for the appointment.
- There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
Does insurance cover Reiki, reflexology, or hypnosis sessions?
Occasionally Flexspending will cover sessions, and occasionally clients find they’re covered by their insurance, so it’s worth checking with yours to see if it’s covered (and if so, Deborah can give you a receipt for reimbursement).
Read on for more answers to frequently asked questions.